Thursday, 2 December 2010

Reading Toy Run 5 DEC, 2010 - Weather Update

Due to current snow falls overnight in Berkshire, we have been receiving questions as to whether the run is going ahead.
We can confirm at this stage, it is 'business as usual'. If there is a change, we will aim to make an announcement here by 9am on Sunday morning.

See the post below for details of the event itself.


  1. Hi Ben,
    Just had a text from a mate to say the Toy Run has been postponed because if icy roads can you confirm if its true please
    T xxx

  2. Is this still true, heard the rumour last night.

  3. The Toy Run will be going ahead as planned - the rumours are just that, rumours!! Cheers.